Optimize your Outside SalesforceArrive on the Scene Faster Optimize your Outside Salesforce
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Identify Best Practices
- Build Accountability
- Shorten the Hiring Cycle
- Monitor Territories
- Lower Risk & Insurance
Mileage Reimbursement: Automated + Accurate
If your sales force uses personal vehicles, you know that mileage reimbursement can be a time-consuming task.
This process can be automated with GPS tracking software. You also run the risk of paying too much for employees that over-report their mileage or include personal trips in mileage reports.
A GPS tracking system can solve both of these problems by providing accurate data every time.
Shorten the Hiring Cycle: Save Time + Money On New Hires
Identify Best Practices of Peak Performers
- Learn what Peak Performers do differently than everyone else
- See how they manage face to face time over the sales cycle
- Know what routes they take throughout the day
- Match time spent at stops to account types and sizes
- Pair driving data with phone and email to uncover trends
- Compare Peak Producer activity with Average and Learners with side by side reports
Monitor Territories of Your Salesforce
Build Accountability Through Planning and Reporting
- Track Territory Penetration
- Plan + Verify Daily Routes
- Manage Appointment Stop Times
- Avoid Risky Behavior
- See Progress of Key Behaviors Over Time
- Set Alerts for Account Landmarks
Lower Risk + Insurance
Whether your Outside Sales Reps are using personal cars or company vehicles, their driving reflects upon the company image.
By monitoring driver behavior through real-time tracking, reporting and alerts, a company can work with each of their Outside Sales Reps to improve driving habits so they are both safe and effective. This will help reduce general comprehensive insurance (most carriers offer anywhere from a 5-30% discount – just ask), but also overall liability through reduction of accidents, speeding, and aggressive driving.Tour the SoftwareCalculate ROI