FleetTrackGPS.com Saves Fleets Time & Money and can Generate 100% ROI within Weeks
For any operation that involves vehicles, costs multiply according to fleet size and usage hours. For that reason alone, optimizing fuel economy, qualifying for lower insurance rates, keeping maintenance on track, and avoiding traffic tickets and accidents creates the kind of savings that can dramatically impact profits, often by thousands or tens of thousands of dollars.
Save More on the Road. Earn More over the Long Haul.
FleetTrackGPS.com includes a wide range of features that help cut costs, increase earned revenue, save on taxes and qualify for insurance discounts, among many other solutions.
Urban and suburban utility, transit and field service fleets for installation, repair, towing, landscaping, delivery, and more, can shave thousands of dollars off of fuel costs alone via route optimization, driving alerts and idle time reports.
Heavy equipment operations can save through PTO monitoring, engine idle time notifications, and by using theft protection technology like GeoFence exit alerts, and 24/7 real-time tracking.
Interstate transport companies stay compliant with electronic ProMiles IFTA reporting. Law enforcement, fire fighters and first-responders stay compliant with electronic logs for miles driven, location arrival and departure, and more.
Built-In Value Delivers Lasting Returns:
- Route Optimization – Improves Fuel Economy & Scheduling Efficiency.
- Safe Driving Alerts – Help Prevent Tickets, Lower Accident Rates and Prolong Vehicle Life.
- Idle Time Reports – Log Actionable Data to Further Help Lower Fuel Usage.
- After Hours Usage Reports – Discourage Misuse of Vehicles.
- GeoFence Settings – Deter Theft, Increase Recovery and Lower Insurance Rates.
- Time-Sheet Verification – Saves Time and Helps Validate Payroll Hours.
- Vehicle Maintenance Alerts – Help Avoid Costly Repairs and Prolong Vehicle Life.
- IFTA Compliant State Miles Reports – Electronic Logs Validate Records and Save Time
- Tax Savings – A Purchase of GPS Tracking Hardware may Qualify as a Federal Section 179 Tax Deduction.
- Insurance Savings – Many Insurance Carriers offer Policy Discounts for Vehicles with Installed GPS Tracking.