FleetTrackGPS.com Fleet Management Software Solutions
FleetTrackGPS.com‘s Fleet Management solutions provide sophisticated yet affordable fleet monitoring software custom networked to GPS vehicle tracking devices to help optimize performance, lower expenses and reduce theft.The results are state-of-the-art tools that help get personnel, vehicles, equipment, and assets in the right place, at the right time.
- Track Drivers: Watch routes, speed, stops, more.
- Reduce Costs: Track fuel use, run times and time-sheets.
- Monitor Vehicles, Equipment & Assets: Keep tabs on after-hours locations and usage.
- Manage Effectively: Gain insight and create action items with alerts, analytics and reports.
Dispatch Drivers with Route Planning and 2-Way Messaging
FleetTrackGPS.com helps vehicle and equipment operations get more work done in a day with easy to use dispatching and two-way messaging. Direct fleet drivers to preset addresses, landmarks, or even other units. Drivers can view stops using FleetTrackGPS.com‘s driver tablet site.
- Dispatch Drivers: Send drivers to an address, landmark, or another unit.
- Two-Way Messaging: Communicate in real-time by text or email.
- Closest to Location: Optimize field time by directing the closest drivers to new job sites.
Improve Operations with Mobile Access for Dispatchers and Drivers
FleetTrackGPS.com‘s fleet management tools travel with managers and dispatchers via smartphone and tablet apps that provide full access to alerts, reports and tools. The driver tablet site enables drivers to communicate with dispatch in real time to retrieve routes, schedules, changes and alerts.
- Driver Tablet Site: Enjoy 2-way messaging, route loading, custom forms, and more.
- Smartphone Apps: Track and dispatch using FleetTrackGPS.com apps for smartphones: iPhone or Android.
- Unlimited Data Storage with 24/7 Retrieval: Data storage is on the cloud, allowing for secure access via desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone anytime, anywhere.
View Fleet Activity in Real-Time on Maps
FleetTrackGPS.com‘s simple Maps interface allows fleet managers and dispatchers to see driver activity in real-time, and direct operations with ease. Whether viewing all drivers for dispatching, or zooming in to assist a specific driver, it is easy to locate and manage drivers in the field.
- Easy Viewing: Quickly see an entire fleet and movement activity.
- GeoFences & Landmarks: Get notified when drivers arrive, leave, or are close to a job site.
- Faster Response: Use driver dispatching and nearest vehicle to improve service, and reduce down time.
Know when Drivers Start, Stop, Arrive, and more with Real-Time Alerts
Whether by text, email or web, alerts can be sent for multiple activity types. Receive notifications when drivers leave for work, arrive at job sites, or use vehicles off hours. Set up event notifications like PTO, speeding, idling, or when vehicles are powered off.
- Manage Workers: Know when drivers arrive/depart from job sites to better direct activity.
- Monitor Behavior: Be warned if drivers speed, idle, or use vehicles for personal use.
- Protect Assets: Receive instant notifications if equipment is removed illegally.
Manage Teams Efficiently using Driver Analytics and Reports
FleetTrackGPS.com provides real-time reporting to help run an efficient, productive and safe fleet. Easily create reports to view driver behavior for an individual, a group, or an entire fleet.
- Detailed Reports: View data from any time period on vehicle history, idling, events, and more.
- Track Behavior: View fuel use, equipment hours, speeding, and timesheets.
- Simple Summaries: See the big picture with easy to read reports that can be exported at ease.
Run a Smarter Fleet with Maintenance Reminders and Reports
An efficient fleet is a productive fleet. FleetTrackGPS.com‘s Vehicle Management and Maintenance features helps managers stay on top of a fleet’s efficiency with easy to set maintenance reminders for items such as oil changes, parts replacement, or anything else required – all by time, miles or even engine hours.
- Maintain Vehicles: Set reminders for all maintenance items, and get notified by text/email.
- Flexible Reminders: Set alerts by times, miles, or engine hours.
- Track Engine Hours: Monitor equipment’s run time to plan ahead for check ups, and repairs.
Reduce, Improve, Streamline: FleetTrackGPS.com Benefits all Industries
Reduce Fuel Costs
Lower costs through idle reduction, speeding and routing.
Receive pre-set alerts for oil changes, and maintenance.
Asset Protection and Recovery
Get peace of mind by knowing where any vehicle is located – anytime.
Most policies offer reduced rates of 10%+ for GPS tracking.
Better Customer Service
Respond in real-time with closest vehicle to a location.
Increase Driver Accountability
Easily manage poor driving behavior, and route selection.
Reduce fuel use and carbon footprint while saving money.
Cut Wasted Labor
Automatically log driver road time and work site hours.
Reduce Billing Cycle
Generate ready-to-go time sheets and trip times to simplify billing.
Monitor vehicle movement as it happens: stops/starts, speeding, direction, and more.
Download an array of information on fleet activity in real-time, 24/7.
Driver Tablet Site
Enables two-way dispatching, routes & maps, navigation, and turn-by-turn alerts.
Consultative Sales Process
FleetTrackGPS.com‘s expert Solutions Specialists offer personalized software tours, live demos, and are happy to answer any questions about how a FleetTrackGPS.com solution can meet fleet and equipment management needs. Call (800) 610-1850 today to get started.
Unlimited Tech Support
FleetTrackGPS.com customer service and support is here to help from Day 1 with set up, training resources and free, unlimited customer service and technical support.
FleetTrackGPS.com offers an industry leading guarantee on all products and services. All solutions are backed for the lifetime of the service plan.