Advanced GPS Vehicle TrackingCellular CDMA or GSM Coverage FleetTrackGPS.com‘s state-of-the-art GPS vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions are ideal for businesses and public services looking to increase productivity, reduce overhead, and improve safety. FleetTrackGPS.com offers one of the most robust GPS equipment, asset and vehicle tracking platforms on the market today, and has led the way for vehicle tracking innovation since 1999.
Track Any Sized Fleet of Cars, Trucks, SUVs, VansFleetTrackGPS.com vehicle tracking solutions are designed to help business and government fleet managers and dispatchers reduce costs, improve performance and streamline communications and operations. FleetTrackGPS.com integrates full-service, customizable fleet management software with hardware matched to unique fleet requirements, cloud-based tracking and data management services, and free, unlimited training and technical support.
Real-Time Tracking, Anytime, AnywhereMonitor vehicles, equipment and teams in real-time from any location. Use alerts and reports to help drivers decrease fuel expenses, improve arrival, delivery, and response times and organize schedules and routes more efficiently.
- Cellular coverage helps managers track vehicles, equipment and teams in real time, all the time.
- Route Optimization generates dramatic fuel savings and greater scheduling efficiency.
- Driver Safety Alerts report in real-time seat-belt usage, speeding, rapid acceleration, hard braking and hard turns.
- Driver Tablet integration and iPhone and Android smartphone apps facilitate communications across all operational channels.
- Hard-Wire and/or Plug-and-Play Devices work in any vehicle.
- Unlimited Data Storage on the Cloud enables precise record-keeping and analytics reports.
- Free Training, In-House Tech Support and Customer Service for Software and Hardware helps get FleetTrackGPS.com up and running, and keep teams on the right track.
- Nearest Driver to Location, Driver or Address
- Google Maps with Traffic and Street View
- GeoFences, Landmarks and Historical Trails
- Send Drivers Directions and Stops for the Day
- Map-Views of all Vehicles and Statuses
- Over 25 Detailed Reports (Event by Event Driven)
- Vehicle Maintenance: Miles, Time or Engine Hrs.
- Ignition, Idle, Trip, & Mileage Reimbursement
- Reports for Geofences & Landmarks
- State Mileage Reporting with optional ProMiles
- 2-way Messaging for Schedule Changes & Alerts
- Analytics* – Compare Driver Behavior Over Time
- Alerts: Speeding, Idling, GeoFence Breaches, more.
- Fuel Usage Report with Fuel Card Integration*
- Locate Mobile Devices on Demand*
- IFTA Compliant & GSA Approved.
- Lower Fuel & Vehicle Maintenance Costs.
- Increase Profits Through Service Calls & Payroll.
- Reduce Risks for Driver Behavior & Fleet Safety.
- Streamline Vehicle Usage Across Operations.
Request DemoTour the Software
Fleet Tracking Reports (25+ – not all shown)
- Detailed Report (event by event)
- Update interval options of every 5, 2, or 1 min.
- Geofences and Landmarks
- Ignition, Stop and Trip
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Speeding and Posted Speed
- State Mileage
- Vehicle Maintenance: by engine hours, miles or days
- Fuel Usage*
- Dispatch Work Order**
- Export to CSV or PDF
- Scheduled Reporting
- Google Maps with traffic and street view
- Create geofences
- Create and/or upload landmarks
- Custom icons
- Find nearest vehicle to address, unit or landmark
- Historical breadcrumb trails with vehicle activity
- Send directions to driver
- Multiple vehicle trails**
- Mobile Apps: iOS and Android
- Driver Tablet Site
- Unlimited Sub-Users
- IFTA Tax reporting integration with ProMiles**
- Vehicle Maintenance System and reminders
- Google Earth Integration
- EORB Certified Device**
- Route Optimization*
- Dispatching Interface**
- Fuel Card Integration*
- Locate Mobile Device*
- Receive by text or email
- Assign on individual basis or group
- Landmark Arrival
- Low Battery
- Main Power Disconnect
- Off Hours
- Over Posted Speed Limit
- Stop Time
- Antenna Disconnect